CBBS - Joint Virtual Seminar
The CBBS CLS Committee and LifeStream (Educational Department) proudly present a regional seminar that will take you to the next level in Blood Banking and Immunohematology.
Below are some of the exciting and innovative sessions they have lined up so far!
- From blood donation to transfusion: Creative Strategies Implemented in a Pandemic
- ABO Genotyping
- Can this patient be transfused? Case studies on antibody resolution
- Gene editing for hematological disorders
- Monoclonal antibody therapies that affect pretransfusion testing
- Blood Bank Guy Essentials Podcast LIVE with Dr. Joe Chaffin and Sue Johnson: Essentials of D Variants
- Old Made New: Unique Products for Trauma Transfusion