The most visited sessions of the ISBT2020 virtual congress
The sessions below were amongst the most visited during the live scientific programme of the ISBT2020 virtual congress. Please Note that these sessions were recorded and are now available as on-demand (for those registered for ISBT2020).
New insights on COVID-19
- L. Estcourt: Update on Convalescent plasma
- L. Baden: Vaccine strategies used to combar the SARS-COV-2 Virus
- H. Zaaijer: Corona-antibodies in donors and patients; and from donors to patients
Understanding trauma: be prepared!
- M. Reade: Pathophysiology of trauma
- M. Yazer: Something is better than nothing: the use of pre-hospital plasma an LTOWB
- H. Doughty: Mass casuatly and emergency preparedness
Does genetics improve our understanding of blood groups?
- C. Hyland: Blood group antigens in the genomic era
- Hult: Disrupted RUNX1 motifs in the ABO gene explain samples with A3 and B3 phenotypes
- K. Veale: Comparison of error rates seen in external quality assessment: serological phenotype vs phenotype predicted bye genotyping
Click here to login and watch on-demand if you were registered for the ISBT2020 congress.