Get the latest research and practice-changing resources for the fields of blood and biotherapies during the 2021 AABB Annual Meeting.
The 2021 AABB Annual Meeting will take place virtually October 17-19, 2021. It will feature:
- A new and enhanced virtual meeting platform;
- More than 75 educational and oral abstract sessions, both live and on-demand, on a variety of topics with more than 75 CME/CE credits available;
- Two preview days on October 15 and 16;
- A virtual exhibit hall featuring many industry partners, showcasing the latest products and services for the field;
- In-platform video calls and messaging between attendees, speakers, and exhibitors;
- Spanish subtitle translations for the majority of sessions;
- Gamification and exciting networking opportunities;
- and much, much more!