ISBT Academy and Support
The I TRY IT programme is an initiative of the ISBT Academy and is led by members of the Transfusion-Transmitted Infectious Disease and Clinical Transfusion Working Parties. I TRY IT is a two part programme.
- Part 1 consists of training in Study Design and Protocol Development
- Part 2 consists of training in Analysing Data and Manuscript Preparation. The two parts of the programme are offered in different years. The focus of the programme in 2021 will be Study Design and Protocol Development.
Submit your application online (please scroll down), with your CV and research idea.
Submission deadline: Please note that the deadline is March 31, 2021
To apply, please provide the following:
- A current version of your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Please be sure to list any scientific publications.
- A preliminary research idea or research question description.
- This overview must not exceed a one-sided single page, describing the transfusion related study you would like to conduct.