The virtual congress ISBT2022 was the 37th International Congress of the ISBT held between June 4-8, 2022.
The A deep dive into Conventional Components session included the following presentations:
1. Denese Marks: Can we increase the time-to-freezing for clinical apheresis plasma?
2. Narges Hadjesfandiari: Lead and mercury levels in Canadian donor blood
3. Fenny Chong: The influence of red cell manufacturing methods and storage duration on Caspase-1 and IL-1β production in monocytes
4. Melanie Robbins: Understanding the benefits of universal plasma and cryoprecipitate in hospitals in England
5. Thomas Klei: In vitro evaluation of red cell concentrates collected in non-DEHP plasticized materials and stored in a BTHC-PVC storage bag
6. Kelly M Winter: Extended post-thaw storage of cryoprecipitate stored at 4°C
MODERATOR: Stephen Thomas
After the presentations, there was a questions and answers session of about 17 minutes, which is also included in the recording.