This session was held on 16 December 2020, during the virtual ISBT 2020 congress.
The COVID-19: Antibodies still take Center Stage session included the following presentations:
1. Marc Cloutier: Major role of IgM in the neutralizing activity of convalescent plasma against SARS-CoV-2
2. Silvia Sauleda: SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in blood donors of Catalonia (Spain): before and after the first wave
3. Michel Gannett: Characterization of SARS-CoV-2 antibody titers in over 16,000 blood and plasma donations
4. Eva Maria Matzhold: The role of ABO and Lewis tissue antigens and secretor status as risk factors for the infection with SARS-CoV-2 and clinical outcome of COVID-19 disease
5. Dana Devine: Canadian blood services experience with a COVID-19 convalescent plasma program to support national clinical trials
Moderator: Mike Busch
After the presentations, there was a questions and answers session of about 15 minutes, which is also included in the recording.