This session was held on 14 December 2020, during the virtual ISBT 2020 congress.
The COVID-19: It's all about Antibodies session included the following presentations:
1. Christoph Niederhauser: Evaluation of the specificity of six commercially-available SARS-CoV-2 screening immunoassays
2. Rachel Thorpe: Retaining COVID-19 convalescent plasma donors
3. Binzhen Chen: Early experience with convalescent plasma as immunotherapy for COVID-19 in China
4. Birgit Gathof: SARS CoV-2 convalescent plasma (CCP) - manufacturing and use in NRW, Germany
5. Zharas Bibekov: Alterations of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody concentration in convalescent plasma treated by Amotosalen+UVA pathogen inactivation method
Moderator: Arturo Pereira
After the presentations, there was a questions and answers session of about 10 minutes, which is also included in the recording.