Scope and Purpose
This workshop will provide a forum for scientists, regulatory authorities, ophthalmologists and transfusion experts on the usage, quality, clinical need and manufacture of eye drops from human origin. Selected scientific lectures from well-known experts will be presented. Key discussions to find commonalities in production and quality issues include the latest scientific knowledge. The aim is to reach consensus on classification, validation and standardization of these products. The active participation from various regulatory agencies will also be an important emphasis of this workshop.
Ample time shall be provided for a highly stimulating personal discussion:
- To exchange knowledge between eye specialists, transfusion specialists and regulators
- To enhance knowledge of eye physicians on properties of EDHO and its regulatory requirements
- To enhance knowledge of transfusion specialists on serum eye drops, the clinical need, patient´s needs
- To develop a common ground for the regulation of EDHO
Don't miss this event if you belong to one of these groups:
- Regulatory authorities
- Manufacturers of EDHO
- Blood establishments
- Transfusion medicine specialists
The registration fee is € 500 for clinicians and scientists; special fees might apply to (members of) companies. Please send your inquiries to: [email protected] or book your spot through the Book now button on top of this page.
The total number of delegates is limited to max. 120 persons. Restrictions due to COVID may apply.
Any questions? Contact us at [email protected]