The "ISBT in Focus" meeting will be in an exciting new format with themed streams, each to include state of the art lectures, educational interactive sessions, short presentations, e-posters, and sponsored content. The ISBT working parties will be sharing their expertise in these interactive sessions – more information to come on these soon. There is also an exciting plenary session on the opening day including a lecture from Harvey Alter, winner of the Nobel Prize 2020.
Each ‘stream’ will be repeated so as to take place in two time zones on the designated day enabling as many delegates as possible to take part in their chosen interactive sessions.
- Red Cell Immunohaematology
- Platelets & Granulocyte Immunobiology
- Blood Products and Cellular Therapy
- Transfusion Transmitted Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Transfusion and Adverse Events
- Systems Supporting Safe Transfusion
- Strategic Management
- Donors and Donation
The interactive session titles can be seen in the overall programme and more information on these will follow soon.